Kurmond Public School

Success Through Endeavour

Telephone02 4573 1648



Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

We welcome all new students and families to our school. We are confident that you will settle in quickly at our school and make lifelong friendships. 

At the end of the day, all new students and Kindergarten students are to be collected from the classroom in the first few weeks of school. This ensures safety for students and develops strong teacher / parent communication.


Enrolments are taken for students who will commence school at Kurmond Public School in the following year. Proof of address is needed to confirm in area applications. Out of area placements can only be accepted if there is room after all in area placements are accepted and if there are compelling reasons. Please bring the following documents to the school office when applying for enrolment:

  • Completed school enrolment form
  • Proof of child’s age (birth certificate or birth registration card)
  • Immunisation history statement.

Please note: if a child is not fully immunised for school entry until just before the commencement of the school year, the relevant Immunisation documentation must be provided on their first day of school.

If you have any questions or need any further information please contact the school by telephone on 4573 1648 or by email to kurmond-p.school@det.nsw.edu.au.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.